- Administer competence development by mapping training needs with line managers, monitoring regional/global training activities, monitoring its cost, coordinating local courses and required workshops to ensure continuous development of employees.
- Facilitate filling vacant positions by Handling recruitment and selection processes including employer branding, sourcing, interviewing process, MEIA Graduate program and job offers in order to recruit the right people in Jotun
- Plan and coordinate induction programmes for new employees by identifying needs with line managers and coordinating with relevant departments to ensure the new employees are equipped with required information and adapt to our organization smoothly.
- Plan and execute Performance Management and Job Structure initiatives by introducing, creating awareness, and following up with the quality and quantity of the Job Description and Performance management cycles in the organization to ensure performance management tools are used effectively.
- Assist the H.R Manager in other HR Projects and tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
- Makes an impact; convinces and persuades others; promotes plans and ideas successfully
- Uses a methodical and systematic approach; plans ahead, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- Quickly understands and analyzes complex issues and problems; comes up with sound and rational judgments
- Communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively
- Co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals
- Acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
Jotun is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of decorative paints, marine, protective and powder coatings. The Group has 63 companies and 37 production facilities on all continents, and more than 9 800 employees. Jotun is represented in more than 100 countries through own subsidiaries, joint ventures, agents, branch offices and distributors. The Jotun Group’s sales in 2016 was NOK 15.8 billion. The Jotun Group is organised into four segments and seven geographical regions, and has its head office in Sandefjord, Norway.