1. Creating social media content and posting to various social media platforms.
2. Conceive, Produce, and Circulate High-quality infographics, Photos, Videos, Newsletters, Other shareable content, video testimonials, short commercials, electronic newsletters, informational reports and branding across all communication channels.
3. Align branding and messaging across the office’s publications and digital resources.
4. Perform social listening and produce images for social media.
5. Provide event support and digital photography for community events for the company.
6. Graphic design (print & digital) and collateral creation.
7. Photography, videography, and data file management.
8. Updating and generating new content for lobby audio visual system weekly.
• Extensive knowledge of media equipment, such as cameras, computers, and recorders. They also need to have excellent communication skills, as they must coordinate with other staff to plan and execute presentations and lessons.
• Supervise the setup, operation and maintenance of audio-visual equipment for various industries.
• Set up and operate requested software and machines. They also update and maintain a library of available material including films, photos and software.
Arts And Media