- Arranges and coordinates travel arrangements including expense reports and visa/passport
- Facilitates smooth communications between senior management and coworkers and between senior
- management and external parties such as media, customers, vendors and the public.
- Maintains the security and confidentiality of management’ records and files.
- Monitors, reviews and approves standard expenditures to ensure the activities of the office are conducted within established budgets.
- Reports required information on a regular basis as assigned (e.g. monthly).
- Performs various tasks using independent judgement and discretion; e.g., preparing documents and
- presentation materials; screening and responding to incoming correspondence, inquiries, and phone calls; drafting letters and official information releases; arranging and attending meetings; taking and distributing minutes.
- Act as formal resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Completes other activities for senior management upon request and/or as required.
Education, Licenses, Certifications:College, university, or equivalent degree required.
Experience:Minimal relevant work experience required.
Al Ahmadi, Kuwait
Cummins Inc. designs, manufactures, sells and services diesel and alternative fuel engines from 2.8 to 95 liters, diesel and alternative-fueled electrical generator sets from 2.5 to 3,500 kW, as well as related components and technology.