- Working within a new office environment, you will help to execute a robust training program for new staff.
- You will work closely with the Client Integration team and operations teams in the onboarding of a large, complex strategic client
- You will work directly with key functional teams, located both onshore and offshore, to ensure optimal client delivery.
- You will manage a team of fund accountants by providing ongoing training and support to ensure team/individual goals/objectives are met.
- You will provide on-going coaching and feedback to team.
- You will ensure employees are engaged, motivated and developed to maintain high quality work that proactively exceeds client expectations.
- Through excellent problem solving skills, you will continually seek to improve the quality and productivity of internal processes and controls
- You will participate in performance management conversations.
- You will prepare a monthly reporting package for your clients.
- You will review monthly financial statements and reconciliation packages prepared by the staff.
- You will act as a liaison with the client on matters relating to the preparation of the monthly reporting package.
- You will applies strong business knowledge and technical expertise to develop and recommend solutions to complex problems.
- You will review daily/monthly operational/control reporting.
- You will assist with ad hoc projects.
- You will prepare responses to the client on any number of issues and queries which they are requesting from time to time.
- You will review administrative/accounting procedures and recommend solutions in order to work towards a more efficient NAV production process.
- You have a University degree in accounting, finance, economics; or professional accounting designation (CGA, CMA, CA, CPA, CFA)
- You have experience in financial services industry, particularly with hedge funds and/or investment companies
- You have extensive Supervisory and Managerial experience
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and Outlook Demonstrated financial reporting / analytical / organizational skills
- You have proven ability to work in a challenging, professional and deadline driven work environment.
- You have experience in Fund of Fund structures, preferably with exposure to private equity and hedge fund investments
- You have a strong understanding of the transaction and investment cycle of private equity funds