Responsible for planning, coordinating and overseeing services and related activities to achieve efficient utilization of available resources.
Creates arrangements for wedding and other occasions, as well as for
holidays. Knowledgeable of what flowers are in season and how well different types last in various environments, aims to provide customers with high quality products that fit their budgets and desires.
- Supervise and coordinate the daily activities and operations of the department
- Initiate and maintain orderly records in compliance with company regulations
- Supervise the efficient use of supplies and maintenance of equipment
- Plan and organize the purchase of supplies in accordance with purchasing policies and budgets
- Fulfilling orders –for both predesigned arrangements and custom orders.
- Arranging Flowers – produce eye-pleasing arrangements through design, color, blossom choice, varying lengths, filler greenery and embellishments.
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Must speak English
- Must have at least 1 year of supervisory experience specifically in Floral arranging
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have the ability to think outside the box to create unique floral arrangements in line with occasion and setting.
- knowledge and working experience of supervisory principles and practices
- Proficient in computer skills
Note: Kindly send the profiles along with the Floral arrangements portfolio.