Al Khinji Recruitment is assisting a Qatar based client to recruit for a Financial Staff.
- Process and prepare financial and business forms for the purpose of checking account balances, facilitating purchases, etc.
- Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports as requested by the finance
- Help oversee and manage individual accounts
- Create, send, and follow up on invoices
- Review and adhere to department budgets
- Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets
- Review and audit financial statements and reports, ensure all calculations and data entries are correct
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, or a related field
- Candidate must have at least 3 years of relevant experience in Qatar
- Must have tranferable visa
Al Khinji Recruitment
- Doha, Qatar
Al Khinji Recruitment has been providing a range of innovative and effective recruitment solutions to some of the largest companies in Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman and part of African continent. We recruit across a wide range of industries and at all position levels. Our primary activity is Permanent staff recruitment for either single, large volume or ongoing staffing requirements. We believe that in order to provide clients with optimum solutions to human capital requirements, it is necessary to acquire a thorough understanding of the clients’ business and needs. Designated consultants spend time on site, acquiring knowledge of the company culture, working environment and expectations of the client. In this way a relationship based on knowledge, trust and integrity is built and a long term business partnership evolves. With due regard for clients’ requirements, candidates from previously disadvantaged backgrounds are actively sourced and put forward for suitable positions. We offers tailored retained, contingency and headhunting recruitment services across the following Engineering sectors in construction field: • Infrastructure • MEP • High Rise • Hospitals • Malls • Stadiums • Ports • Dredging • Tunneling