Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
Accurately recording minutes from meetings..Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
Making travel arrangements for executives.
Marketing knowledge / experience. Creation of brochure, email, SMS and social media campaign.
Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.Provide general administrative support.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.