Auto req ID: 217053BR
- The required candidate would be responsible for maintenance & trouble-shooting of electrical & instrumentation equipments, including, L.T & H.T switchgear, Field panels, motors, PLC panels and process instruments.
- During annual maintenance or break-downs, candidate would be responsible for troubleshooting and maintenance of all associated electrical & instrumentation parts & equipments installed on the process and utilities equipment.
- The candidate should be fully versed & knowledgeable about predictive & preventive maintenance & must be computer literate.
- He would also be responsible for developing the SOPs for the electrical & instrumentation equipments.
- Computer knowledge is essential.
- Flexibility and endurance in a challenging environment is the key for this job.
- In addition to these accountabilities, any task/assignment/project assigned by Line Manager will become part of JD.
Diploma of Associate Engineering in Electrical/ Electronics (3 years)
2 -3 years in similar capacity
Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation
Job Type: Regular