Purpose of the job:
Assist in management of provision of an efficient and accurate Infra Data Control system Billing Application and any information held in the database load capacity data etc. Carry out analysis of design and development of in-house Billing Applications to meet the requirements of the different Emicool Departments.
Key Activity and Tasks:
- Ensure Health & Safety Policy of company related to project execution.
- Inform Senior Infra Data Control Manager any changes to the project during the implementation for further action as per company policies and procedures and inform Customer accordingly.
- Controls the project costs.
- Controls the project programs.
- Raise relevant correspondence on assigned projects.
- Evaluate and recommend payment certificates for contractors and consultants on the assigned projects.
- Coordinate with customer service section for any new DCS Service connections.
- Manage all staff members working for IDC section and delegate work to them to achieve completion of projects/tasks on time cost effectively.
- Performs daily data analysis for the BTU meter readings of all consumer categories.
- Ensure the BTU metering systems installation maintenance is executed as per company standards.
- Operating BTU meters software’s for regular analyzing and reporting to Section Manager.
- Ensure periodic maintenance for equipment and systems as per schedule.
- Manage the connection, disconnection & high bill complaints and in coordination with concern department.
- Maintain communication of field’s meters to Centralized Data Unit and from Centralized Data Unit up to metering server.
- Maintain minimum stock of spare parts related to IDC domain avoiding unforeseen material shortage and ensure replacements/repairs on timely manner.
- Perform a BTU metering system selection as per field related data.
- Ensures timely posting of new consumers/ developers into the system (ERP properties creation & meters mounting) by monitoring and cooperating with CSS database.
- Assist SIDCM in preparation of monthly report.
- Assist SIDCM in budget preparation.
- Manage B2C projects in terms of material, installation, testing and commissioning and integration within and beyond Emicool Geographical locations.
- Works on ADHOC reporting as requested.
- Follows all safety, fire health and environmental policies of the Company at all times.
- Maintain accurate schematics / system architecture information.
- Ensures stored network maps are accurate and up to date.
- Update the network Single Line Diagram at metering server and hard copies as needed.
- Organize drawings for new projects including review of design and specification as per company standard requirements.
- Assist C-level and managers in IMS implementation performance.
(BE) or BSC in Mechanical Engineering or Statistical Analysis or a related subject.