To lead the customer Service, Call Center & QC function for the Home Division and to improve customer satisfaction, drive customer loyalty and deliver improved profitability. The development of the Customer Service team is also a key success factor. This key role will provide the daily coaching to drive efficiency in sales and operations and deliver a world class experience for our customers.
- Lead and Manage across Customer Service Call Center and Quality Control functions to identify opportunities and implement solutions to improve the customer experience including on-time delivery, responsiveness, quality, after sales and technical support.
- Fully understand all internal and external legislation relevant to the role
- Observe and coach staff to improve standards, knowledge, skills and behaviours
- Provide weekly, monthly reports on the performance of managed functions,
- Ensure quality and consistency in the process of customer handling in the end to end process
- Positively contribute to the overall objective of the customer service index and profit objectives; And to the Process of continuous improvement
- Design & Deliver workshops and trainings for new starters and refreshers training to current staff on regular basis
- Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
- Champion opportunities to consistently improve the Quality, deliver an enhanced customer experience at all customer touch points
- Work across teams to continually eliminate unnecessary processes and continually implement new ways to enhance the Safat Home Customer Experience.
- Implement an effective customer loyalty program.
- Maintain accurate records and document all customer service activities and discussions.
- Assess service statistics and prepare detailed reports on your findings.
- Hire and train new customer service agents.
- Manage the approved budget of the customer service department.
- Stay informed on the latest industry techniques and methods
- 10 years retail experience or product knowledge preferred
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, and the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Excellent people management skills
- Planning, organising and leadership abilities
- Team player
- Analytical and computer literate
- Able to have difficult conversations, clearly explains initiatives in sufficient detail to gain understanding, and the support of internal and external customers and partners
- Excellent attention to detail, diligent and methodical approach to work
- Experienced in training, coaching and developing others
- Quality focused and result driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait
Alghanim Industries is one of the largest, privately owned companies in the Gulf region. A multi-national company in outlook with operations in 40 countries, Alghanim Industries is a multi-billion dollar company with more than 30 businesses. Alghanim Industries place a high value on commitment and investment in our people who contribute to the continued growth and vitalization of our business. Renowned for our progressive business culture and management philosophy, we consider finding and developing talented and energetic people the key to our continued success. Alghanim Industries has a heritage of over 100 years as a successful commercial enterprise in the Gulf region, with a proven track record of reacting to economic and market changes. As a result, this diversified multi-national corporation has built a reputation synonymous with market leadership.