– Individually contributes by doing assigned work to meet set short term objectives & goals on trade execution that will lead to customer, principal and division satisfaction.
– Incumbent to ensure proper and efficient execution of his tasks in line with store and company policies and guidelines; in such a manner as to ensure the availability of the products, do product assortments, and monitor and maintain freshness and quality of products on display to meet food standards.
– Proper displaying of the products at the counter.
– Attend the customers and assist customer on the requested items or any concern related to the products or pricing.
– Ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods.
– Assist customers in finding requested items or any concern related to pricing.
– To achieve given target.
– Using effective sales technique to achieve sales and customer satisfaction.
– At least High School graduate with 1 year relevant experience
– Have an effective communication and customer-service level skills.
– Good command in English
– Able to deliver quality service/assistance to customers.
– Honest, pro-active, dedicated and committed.
– Excellent eye-for-detail, organized, good numeric skill.
– Able to work on fast paced working environment.
Ali Bin Ali Group
Ali Bin Ali is Qatar’s leading FMCG distributor and premier luxury goods retailer. The Group’s diverse business interests include Medical, IT, Travel, Printing, Property, Imaging, Restaurants in addition to various joint ventures with a range of global partners. The Group is a market leader with an impressive portfolio and a reputation for quality products and exceptional service. We offer our staff a healthy working environment and growth potential. We are looking to expand our team with motivated individuals who are as passionate about success as we are.