To carry out and coordinate the civil and BOP mechanical maintenance work for day to day O&M requirements.
- To execute corrective maintenance notifications/orders for civil and Mechanical-BOP.
- To execute day to dayrequirements related to mechanical and civil (painting, plumbing, anchoring etc )
- Management of all BOP-Mech and civil assets.
- Maintenance of different types of pumps
- Executes work order through CMMS (SAP) and co-ordinates with planning engineer for job completion and technical matters.
- Assessing the environmental impact and risks connected to the plant
- Awarding & coordination of contracts related to any major Mechanical &civil work
- Perform trouble shooting as needed to identify potential or actual equipment problems.
- Review and recommend new maintenance procedures and work instructions
- Carryout regular inspection at site and identify/rectify civil/Mechanical issues.
- Identifying issues related to corrosion and carry out painting/coating as required.
- Update equipment documentation and drawings as needed. Support modifications in plant and assist other departments when required
- Management of warranty notifications for the plant
- Performing failure mode analysis of critical issue
- Management of spares and ensuring no stock-out
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Policies, Processes, Systems & Procedures
- Adhere to all relevant organisational and departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out to the required standard and in a consistent manner.
- Contribute with new ideas and suggestionsin-line with the organisation’s standards. Suggest Digitization areas
Health, Safety, Security & Environment
- Adhere to all relevant health, safety, security and environmental procedures, instructions and controls so that the safety of employees and environmental compliance can be guaranteed.
- Perform any other duties which the line manager may require to be carried out.
- Degree in Mechanical or Civil Engineering
- MS Project
- Vibration analysis (optional)
First National Operation & Maintenance Co (NOMAC) has a highly ambitious team, successfully working towards the company’s vision of being a leading global service provider of Operations and Maintenance in power production and water desalination. The company supports its employees in every aspect, and creates an ideal environment where they can excel in their area of expertise. Also Our efficient safety policies allow our employees to feel secure in their workplaces. We handle all matters with full transparency and implement equal and ethical treatment of all employees. Diversity NOMAC has managed to build a team comprised of about 18 nationalities, sharing and working towards the same vision to successfully achieve the company’s mission to provide the most compelling O&M solution in terms of safety, cost and performance, to become the partner of choice. Our employees are the bridge between us and our clients. We induce the input of their culture and skills to meet the needs of our globally increasing client base. We take pride in being an equal employment opportunity and a discrimination-free employer, where every employee will be valued as part of a united team.