As the implementation phase of Buna, formerly known as the Arab Regional Payment System (ARPS), project picks up momentum, we are looking for a responsible Solution Architect to join our founding team
A solution architect has to understand how all parts of the business model work together including processes, operating systems, and application architectures.A vital part of creating solution architecture is the selection of technologies for product development and analyse all non-functional requirements and ensure that further product engineering will meet them. The role is expected to bring experience of delivering payment architecture and payment integration solutions for ARPS project. The role encompasses:
- Finding the best tech solution among all possible to solve the existing business problems.
- Describing the structure, characteristics, behaviour, and other aspects of software to project stakeholders.
- Defining features, phases, and solution requirements.
- Providing specifications according to which the solution is defined, managed, and delivered.
- Deliver client or company specific projects in line with company standards and in agreement with line manager
- Analysing technology environment of the enterprise and develop architectural design document
- Analysing business requirements driven by senior management or IT
- Setting collaboration framework
- Creating a solution prototype and document in a design document
- Producing solution designs and roadmaps for services, components and applications, using modern technologies and standards
- Designs and builds integration components and interfaces as per requirements.
- Participating in technology selection and solution delivery
- Provide L3 support as per defined SLAs
- Create Architecture Diagrams to the lowest level of details
- Ability to own end-to-end application delivery for specified projects, identifying all technical component teams that need to contribute
- Coordinate the project tasks with relevant departments or stakeholders
- Responsible for the overall planning, management and completion of IT Projects
- Works with customers to develop project scope of work documents/ project management plans and schedules.
- Implementation and control of project/program change management process
- At least 7 years of working experience in one or multiple IT areas- IT infrastructure, payment system engineering , software architecture design, business analysis, project or product management
- 5+ years of experience with Payments (SWIFT, Clearing and Settlement Systems- RTGS)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in Payments and Banking industry will be an advantage
- Project and resource management skills ( PMP certification preferred)
- 6+ years of experience with Internet technologies including Web Services, REST, SOAP, NVP, HTML/HTTP , integration engineering and professional services
Arab Monetary Fund
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Arab Monetary Fund is a Regional Arab Organisation, Founded in 1976, and has started operations in 1977. Member Countries (22) are: Jordan, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Tunisia, Algeria, Djibouti, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria, Somalia, Iraq, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Egypt, Morocco, Mauritania, Yemen, Comoros. Objectives The fund aims at contributing to the achievement of the following objectives: 1.Correcting disequilibria in the balance of payments of member States. 2.Striving for the removal of restrictions on current payments between member States. 3.Establishing policies and modes of Arab monetary co-operation. 4.Rendering advice, whenever called upon to do so, with regard to policies related to the investment of the financial resources of member States in foreign markets. 5.Promoting the development of Arab financial markets. 6.Paving the way towards the creation of a unified Arab currency. 7.Promote trade among member States.