Maqadhe for food catering is looking to hire a Chief Accountant:Responsibilities:
- • Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role eg. AR, AP, GL, forecasting, budgeting
- • Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations
- • Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
- • Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
- • Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow
- • Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries
- • Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project
- teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
- • Issue project cost reports for review and approval.
- • Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up.
- • Support CFO in ensuring that intercompany cost allocations are in line with management
- agreements and transfer pricing policy
- • Establish and maintain systems for cost-sensitivity analysis and early-warning of cost-overruns
- • Work consultatively with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives
- • CPA or Min Degree in Accounting/Finance/ACCA qualification
- • Min 5-10years relevant experience in travel & tourism & e commerce
- • Relevant experience in audit and costing is advantageous.
- • Excellent strategic planning skills and able to interact with all levels.
- • Good MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel.
- • Able to work independently and highly meticulous.
- • Working experience in SAP is highly regarded.