- Identify new market opportunities via market research and initiate contact
- Create proposals for existing clients to improve their business utilizing company services
- Maintain positive growth in market area.
- Respond to all issues with prompt attention
- Engage in market research in order to identify new opportunities for business
- Explain to potential customers about the various benefits offered by company products or services; following them up so as to close the business deals
- Develop business proposals for existing and new customers
- Develop innovative strategies for retaining clients; this includes undertaking interviews in order to get feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan
- Develop comprehensive knowledge about the business and its development practices, its marketing activities, prospective clients, and the trends for the industry
- Participate in forums related to the business; conferences and client discussions. In other words, act as a representative of the company
- Assist with drafting business plans.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, B.com, BA Economic. Master degree is preferred
- 3-5 years working experience in administration and business development
- Good English and Fluent Dari or Pashtu and urdo languages – writing and speaking.
- Flexible and able to work under pressure.
- Good management and communication skills, particularly in negotiation skills
- Able to adopt to changes quickly
- Able to work long hours under stressful times and pressure.
- Good interpersonal skills
An skilled worker