Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
1. Take beverage orders from guests and serves.
2. Prepare and serve non-alcoholic drinks consistent with the restaurants standard drink recipes.
3. Learns the names and personally recognize our regular guests.
4. Record drink order accurately and immediately after receipt into the register system.
5. Accept guest payments.
6. Prepare garnishes for drinks and replenish appetizers for guests.
7. Maintain bottles and glasses in an attractive and functional manner to support efficient drink preparation and promotion of beverages.
8. Clear and resets tables in bar area.
9. Present drink men make recommendations and answer question regarding beverages.
10. Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the bar including counters, sinks, utensils, shelves and storage areas
11. Receive and serve food orders to guest seated at the bar.
12. Report all equipment problems and bar maintenance issue to General Manager of the restaurant.
13. Assist restocking and replenishment of bar inventory and supplies.
14. Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by General Manager or Manager on duty.
Previous Experience: At least 3 years and above in the same field
English: Good English Communication
Saudi Manpower Solutions Co.
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Managing the recruitment of appropriate and highly-efficient workers, taking into consideration the culture, traditions and privacy of Saudi society