- The Assistant Store Director leads the store sales team to meet and exceed all sales goals and KPI’s.
- The Assistant Store Director is responsible for promoting brand engagement to customers, in order to guarantee the quantitative and qualitative goals assigned.
- She assists the Store Director in visual merchandising display
- She represents the Company and acts as representative of the Store Director and thus fulfills all the tasks given by the Headquarters and Store Director.
- Build a network of people who have an impact on local and international luxury Business in order to promote customer loyalty, especially with Top Clients and VIPs
- At least 5 years of experience in a managerial position
- Commitment to take part in an innovative project
- Significant experience in the sale of luxury goods or retail
- Successful managerial experience of a team (the ability to set goals, delegate work and follow up results)
- High sensitivity to customers experiences and loyalty
- Precision, organizational skills,
- Adaptability, openness, listening abilities, curiosity
- High availability, responsiveness
- Product and Fashion sensitivity
- Mastering computer skills (Word and Excel)
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
SOS HR Solutions
Al Kuwait, Kuwait
SOS HR Solutions is the premier provider of executive human capital solutions in the Middle East. One of our core business services is the executive search and placement, which is across all domains & disciplines, successfully serving the MENA region since 1975.