You keep on going and going until you get it doneDiscipline is your middle name! Nothing will derail you from doing what must be done. You remain motivated by an energy and inner intensity that powers you through challenges. We will prize your persistence because we will know we can depend on you. And you can depend on us to recognize and reward your efforts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited University to the approval of the Engineer.
- A recognized Professional Qualification would be a distinct advantage
- Minimum of 12 years post-graduate and demonstrable experience in all aspects of supervision, of which a minimum of 7 (holding the position of ARE) in works related to similar large-scale TSE networks.
- Must demonstrate experience in respect of the technical and financial proposals, evaluation and constructability, technology deployment and solving technical problem that may arise during construction.
- It is an essential requirement to have previous experience in managing similar large-scale TSE Return System projects delivered under Design & Build projects.
- Experience must include all Health & Safety aspects of the construction of construction projects of the same nature.
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken, with an excellent capability in written technical skills as well as oral and written communication skills;
- Proactive acumen and an ability to manage multiple work areas on site are essential
Parsons International Limited
The Parsons Corporation, headquartered in Pasadena, California is one of the world’s largest international engineering, procurement, and construction organizations. Parsons is a recognized leader in ground transportation, aviation, infrastructure, water, wastewater, environmental, oil and gas, petroleum processing, chemical, power, pulp and paper industries, as well as government, industrial, community development.