- Assist the compliance officer in exercising oversight responsibility for the Corporation’s global compliance and integrity program.
- Report on compliance matters to the compliance officer, and assist the compliance officer in reporting on such matters to the Chief Executive Officer of the Corporation and to the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors and to the full Board of Directors. The assistant compliance officer will have access to the Board and the Audit Committee as appropriate. •
- Assist the compliance officer in ensuring coordination with other company departments including legal, internal audit, security, human resources, and information technologies to ensure effective implementation of the compliance and integrity program.
- Assist the compliance officer in supervising those working in the compliance and integrity program.
- Assist the compliance officer in ensuring that an effective system exists for communicating the compliance and integrity program’s standards and guidance in the compliance risk areas, including training and other communications media
- Assist designated business unit managers in exercising their responsibility for oversight of the compliance and integrity program in their business units.
- Assist the compliance officer in ensuring that each compliance risk area is identified and assessed periodically and appropriately addressed through the compliance and integrity program. Assist those who have been delegated responsibility for oversight of compliance efforts in each risk area.
- Act as an advocate and champion of the compliance and integrity program among managers, employees and agents and provide advice on compliance and ethics matters.
- Assist the compliance officer in ensuring that there is a system and procedures in place to prevent delegation of substantial discretionary authority to anyone who has engaged in illegal activities or other conduct inconsistent with the compliance and integrity program, through review of the promotion and recruiting systems for employees and other agents.
- Assist the compliance officer in ensuring that there is an effective system in place for employees and other agents to raise questions and obtain advice regarding compliance and integrity, and to report misconduct without fear of retaliation, and with appropriate follow-up.
- In cooperation with the legal department, assist the compliance officer in ensuring that reports and other indications of possible misconduct are appropriately investigated, and that appropriate corrective action is taken, including enhancements to the compliance program, and, after consultation with the General Counsel, disclosure to the government if warranted. The compliance officer and the assistant compliance officer shall have unlimited access to facilities, records and personnel, and to all senior management meetings
- Work closely with and obtain legal advice from the legal department in implementing the compliance and integrity program and in diligently monitoring current trends and developments to identify emerging new risks.
- Preferably with law education or legal experience
- Doha, Qatar
We are a high-performance team of professionals who collectively make Candidzone- an Executive Search, Sourcing& Selection, Long term staffing, Interim Placements, Payroll Solutions, Training& Development and Project support services organization. Candidzone offers professional HR solutions to impact industry growth. Candidzone is a platform with experts in people, team and organisational assessment, development and engagement. Candidzone provide workforce solutions, to help organisations improve the way they attract, train and retain talented employees.