Responsibility of all Control room and field operations of unit. Supervise, control and co-ordinate all plant operations activities to ensure timely and effective plant production in accordance with established schedules, quality, cost and time objectives. Responsible for safe start-up/shut down of the plant as per the Standard Operating Procedures..
- Monitor operating parameters and maintain optimum unit condition
- Cold Start up, Hot Start-up, Warm start up, Normal Operation, Emergency Handling and Safe shut down of Units.
- Follow up of critical activities with concerned dept
- Guide Field operators for day-today operation
- Line up of the unit and its auxiliaries, Changeover of equipment, routine testing of protection system and annunciation system.
- Coordinating with Maintenance dept. in overhauls / unit outages
- Assist CCR Operator in Emergencies.
- Maintenance of log books, log sheets and other operational documents.
- Safe isolation of equipment and normalization /restoration of equipment and system
- Follow safety guidelines including PTW system.
- Creation of defect notification and follow up for rectification of defects.
Co-ordinate with load despatch
- Monitor the loading of Machine and co-ordinate with load despatch.
- Emergency handling and risk management during shift operation.
- Carry out off scheduled trial run of critical equipment and tests.
Availability & efficiency
- Run the plant with maximum load and efficiency
- Keep all auxiliaries available and in operating condition to get maximum availability
- Follow best practice
- Process optimization and parameter monitoring
- Guide and train General Duties Assistant
- Outage Analysis and trouble shooting
- Reduction in Aux power consumption, De-mineralised water consumption & prevention leakages.
Health, Safety, Security & Environment
- Adhere to all relevant health, safety, security and environmental procedures, instructions and controls so that the safety of employees and environmental compliance can be guaranteed
- Perform any other duties which the line manager may require to be carried out.
- BEng / B Tech (Mech OR Elect OR C&I) or equivalent
- Communication skills
- Decision making skill
- Team work
- Investigation skills
- Problem solving skill
- IT skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
First National Operation & Maintenance Co (NOMAC) has a highly ambitious team, successfully working towards the company’s vision of being a leading global service provider of Operations and Maintenance in power production and water desalination. The company supports its employees in every aspect, and creates an ideal environment where they can excel in their area of expertise. Also Our efficient safety policies allow our employees to feel secure in their workplaces. We handle all matters with full transparency and implement equal and ethical treatment of all employees. Diversity NOMAC has managed to build a team comprised of about 18 nationalities, sharing and working towards the same vision to successfully achieve the company’s mission to provide the most compelling O&M solution in terms of safety, cost and performance, to become the partner of choice. Our employees are the bridge between us and our clients. We induce the input of their culture and skills to meet the needs of our globally increasing client base. We take pride in being an equal employment opportunity and a discrimination-free employer, where every employee will be valued as part of a united team.