A retail company specialized in Perfumes and cosmetics is looking to hire an Area manager. Job descriptions:
- Manage daily operations of branch office to meet business goals.
- Supervise and guide a team of professionals to maximize revenue.
- Develop safe and positive work environment for staffs.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by delivering timely and quality services.
- Develop strong working relationship with potential clients for new business opportunities within the assigned area.
- Analyze capital budget and expenses to find opportunities for cost-effectiveness and profitability.
- Develop business plans for optimal use of resources and time.
- Assist in interviewing, recruiting, and training staffs.
- Develop marketing plans to achieve sales target and increase brand visibility within the assigned area.
- Perform market research to study consumer behavior, latest trends and competitor activity.
- Organize regular meetings with management to discuss about business updates, issues and opportunities.
- Train staffs on daily responsibilities, brand promotion and customer service activities.
- Evaluate employee performance and develop individual development plans.
- Evaluate existing business procedures and recommend improvements.
- Address customer issues and queries in accurate and timely manner.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Experience in retail
- Strong management, communication organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Professional, highly disciplined and excellent leadership skills
- Must be self-motivated, multi-task oriented and be one who thrive in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Extensive experience in developing, review and monitor business plans.