Job Summary – Management of the sales and distribution activities of Fresh category in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain for Modern Trade. This includes all related business activities relating to; manpower structure, products, customers.
- Ensure all sales routes under supervision have up to date route plans.
- Ensure all customer data integrity is continually updated and correct.
- Ensure that all routes under supervision have the correct quantity and mix of saleable product to service their outlets on a daily basis as per the company must stock list.
- Ensure that outlets under supervision meet the companies ’Picture of Success’ standards.
- Conduct a minimum of 2 visits in the market on route per salesmen under supervision on a monthly basis.
- Conduct daily visits in the market.
- Review daily the service levels and sales volume and return performance by route with each salesman in the team. This should be measured against the salesman’s agreed route plan.
- Responsible for the achievement of distribution targets under area of supervision.
- Responsible to deliver monthly sales volume and wastage targets for supervisory area.
- Responsible to ensure the correct visibility and display of products in all outlets is as per the company agreed standards.
- Responsible to ensure that salesmen under area reconcile their stocks and cash deposit on a daily basis.
- Responsible and accountable for supervising a team of sales representatives, ensuring the correct service levels, distribution and display of company products to an agreed customer base.
- Responsible and accountable for ordering the correct volume and mix of product to service the outlets under supervision to the agreed company standards.
- Responsible for implementing Planograms across outlets and categories.
- Responsible and accountable for wastage control for all routes and outlets under supervision.
- Responsible and accountable for the implementation and management of company strategies and plans in the area under supervision.
- Responsible and accountable for the leadership, training and coaching of personnel under direct supervision.
- Responsible for Fresh category of Modern Trade for Abu Dhabi & Al Ain.
- Develop Sales plans and budgets to achieve & exceed annual sales objectives.
- Responsible to improve distribution of products, must have excellent professional rapport with customers.
- Responsible for conceptualizing, planning and executing brand activation including brand launches, effective trade investment opportunities to sustain competitive advantage.
- Responsible for monitoring & implementing POP at the store level & devising promotional strategies to increase sales.
- Negotiate and finalize BDA agreements, must have excellent technical expertise of Rebate / Primary / Secondary displays and other components of business.
- Responsible for updating TMI contract module & TDA process on time for all contractual customers.
- Ensure proper implementation of sales campaigns / promotional activities and follow up on the promotion plan. (Trade and Consumer campaigns).
- Directly responsible for collection / reconciliation from company approved credit customers
- Monitor daily activities of the salesmen and follow up on sales progress, collection status and accomplishments.
- Guide and support salesmen to achieve better results by allocating sales and collection targets by getting commitments from sales team (bottom-up approach)
- Generate daily and monthly reports regarding the overall sales achievements and also competitor activities.
Please mail CV on sfshaikh(at)iffco(dot)com or apply on this job posting.
Analytical skills Collaborative relationship Result Oriented Sales Analytical Skills Selling skills Target Setting Planning and controlling for result generation. Problem solving Decision Making Customer Management Business Acumen
- Abu Dhabi, UAE
IFFCO is a United Arab Emirates based innovative and integrated multi food products Group. With an established global presence, the Group offers a wide range of food products, related derivatives, intermediates and services. Key business segments: – Impulse Foods – Agri Business – Oils & Fats – Packaging – Chemicals – Sales and Distribution – International network The IFFCO Group worldwide comprises of 32 offices and 30 manufacturing facilities in 10 countries. From the Group comes some well-known brand leaders including: – Allana – Tiffany – Al Baker – London Dairy – Igloo – Hayat – Noor – Rahma – Allegro Across these brands, the Group delivers value to consumers in the Middle East, Africa, Eastern Europe, West Asia, the Far East, Australia and the USA.