The Business Development Director will pursue, and secure qualified leads identified by marketing and personal lead generation efforts, primarily in Saudi Arabia and also in GCC Countries. They will be expected to identify the most suitable value propositions, services, solutions and cost structures for identified target markets. The BDD will be responsible for sales, maintaining a pipeline of early stage leads, forecasting potential wins and gathering competitive intelligence in the marketplace. Please only apply if you are a fluent Arabic speaker. Our client is also looking for someone from the following industry sectors: Accreditation, Testing and Assessment Solutions, Technology Solutions, IT Software Sales.
- Hunt for new opportunities from a list of named account targets across all solutions in high revenue opportunity segments
- Recommend pricing and understand margin and profitability impact
- Represent the company at Industry conferences, events, and meaningful networking opportunities (e.g., industry conferences)
- Identify the most suitable value propositions, services, solutions and cost structures for identified target markets
- Ensure opportunity adoption and search for expansion opportunities until handoff to the appropriate Implementation Manager and Account Executive
- Maintain a pipeline of early stage leads, forecast potential wins
- For all non-RFP opportunities, lead contract negotiation for commercial items, coordinate with legal and necessary departments to finalize terms
- Minimum of 5-10 years solution based, consultative sales experience in the MENA region
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from a four-year college or university
- Fluent in Arabic and English
- A proven track record of how to navigate regional business culture in the GCC and effectively developing successful Business Development strategies
- Experience of selling high-value contracts involving multiple decision makers
- Strong financial acumen, with experience developing metrics and pricing programs.
- Track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Familiarity with Microsoft technology for business environments
- Network of contacts in sectors that the business can target for customer acquisition preferred
- Sound business acumen, with the expertise to construct commercials proposals, and to negotiate to close
- Excellent presentation skills, both written and oral
- Articulate and confident, with the ability to build relationships with executives at all levels in target organizations
- A highly motivated and driven person focused on achieving and exceeding targets.
- A strong networker and influencer
- Excellent communication skills including interpersonal and the ability to connect with customers, colleagues, and co-workers
- Ability to travel up 30%
- Must currently reside in the UAE
Please respect the criteria requirements and only apply if you meet the these as you won’t be considered if you don’t. We thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidate applications, we only accept online applications in the first instance. Successful candidate applications will be contacted, if you are not successful your CV will be stored on our database but to make sure you don’t miss out keep checking our website, follow us on Twitter and follow our Sapphire Recruitment LinkedIn page.
Sapphire Recruitment Consultants
- Dubai, UAE
Sapphire Recruitment Consultants is an executive search, selection and recruitment agency lead by a management team with over 29 years of experience in the international and local recruitment market. Located in Dubai, we are ideally situated to offer our expertise to the region. Our focus is to provide professional services that encourage long-term relationships with clients, effectively placing personnel in positions that showcase their skills; and as a result, making a material contribution to the company. Working with Sapphire Recruitment Consultants, clients can expect a bespoke Account Management service that will source your most valuable assets – your employees. We look to source not only the right candidate fit but candidates who will grow with your company and add value to your talented team. We quickly understand our client’s requirements, culture and personality fit thereby optimizing the recruitment process saving our clients valuable time. Responsive, knowledgeable and experienced, we have an innate understanding of what our clients need and focus on becoming an integral part of our clients’ recruitment department. With an unrivalled level of professional and personal service, we aim to achieve client satisfaction every time we work with you. We work on a contingency based recruitment model, ensuring our clients achieve maximum value by only investing when a candidate is successfully placed. We enable clients to utilise our range of talent acquisition services. Here, we focus on developing true partnerships and sourcing the best talent available in the market. Our thorough screening process and regional expertise enables us to select ‘Winners’ who will strengthen your team, add value to your organisation and succeed within it. How do we best describe Sapphire Recruitment Consultants? Simply – A great Recruitment Partner who is passionately committed to excellence. Look no further you have found Sapphire – Purely Professional Recruitment!