– Timely recording of transactions in General Ledger and various sub-ledgers and special modules like HRMS, Telephone Module etc.
– Responsible for Costing of inventory.
– Preparation of documents related to banks (Daily deposit Slips, LCs, Payments, cheques etc.)
– Timely recording of employee related affairs in HRMS.
– Processing of payroll in conjunction with HRMS and employee accounts in GL/ AR.
– Raising of CAPEX, recording of asset purchase, disposals, transfers, write-off etc. in Fixed Assets Module.
– Monthly Bank reconciliations.
– Monthly general ledger reconciliations and sub-ledger reconciliations.
– Assisting the verification of inventory, cash and fixed assets.
– Assisting in the implementation of finance policies and procedures.
– Assist in implementing the Credit Control policy.
– Petty Cash management (where ever applicable).
– Any other functions assigned by the immediate supervisor in relation to the functional area.
– Minimum University degree in Accounting & Commerce from a Reputed University.
– Qualified professional qualification such as ACCA, CIMA, CA or CPA.
– Preferably 35 years of old and below.
– Experience: Minimum 2 – 3 years experience in a similar accounting environment.
– Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Excel skills is a must.
– Good business communication skills.
Ali Bin Ali Group
Ali Bin Ali is Qatar’s leading FMCG distributor and premier luxury goods retailer. The Group’s diverse business interests include Medical, IT, Travel, Printing, Property, Imaging, Restaurants in addition to various joint ventures with a range of global partners. The Group is a market leader with an impressive portfolio and a reputation for quality products and exceptional service. We offer our staff a healthy working environment and growth potential. We are looking to expand our team with motivated individuals who are as passionate about success as we are.