- § Maintain financial books and records of client in accordance with IFRS
- § Managing journal entries in accounting software (e.g. Quickbooks, Zoho, Sage)
- § Preparation of monthly / quarterly reporting packs and annual financial statement
- § Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- § VAT Filing and Return
- § Tax Invoice review
- § Research (Tax / Accounting / Finance news)
- § First contact person for clients / auditors
- § Required level of education: Bachelor or Diploma in Accounting
- § Level of years relevant experience: Minimum 3 years (Accounting, Auditing and Tax)
- § Qualification: Qualified accountant or CPA/CA candidate will be preferred.
- § Level of knowledge IFRS: Moderate to High
- § Language proficiency: English – High / Fluent (especially in speaking and writing) / Good knowledge of Arabic is a plus
- § Required skills:
- – Fluent skills of accounting software. Current Quickbooks user will be preferred.
- – Good at Excel / Word / Power Point / Outlook (MS Office)