The Accountant shall be responsible for the following accounting functions:
- VAT Compliance – accounting of VAT liabilities and preparing, validating, and submitting all required VAT returns, and any documentation/ responses as may be required by Federal Tax Authority.
- Accounts Payables – ensures payments for suppliers (Hotels, Excursions, etc) are completed in a timely manner and records these transactions accurately.
- Accounts Receivables – ensuring our companies receive payments for services provided mainly to our Travel Partners, and records these transactions accordingly
- General Accounting & MIS Reports – performing general accounting activities and MIS reports as required
- Any other assignments that may be assigned from time to time.
Job Type / CategoryWorking Days: 6 days a week (Off day as per Department Schedule, typically Friday)Timing: 9 hours a day (including 1 hour break time)
Company ProfileNo one Knows the UAE like we do! We help travelers and planners across the world discover, build, and deliver bespoke experiences in the UAE.Royal Gulf Tourism has over two decades of unparalleled expertise in providing hotel accommodation, visa assistance, meet and greet services, excursions, special packages, and transport arrangements, personalized solutions for MICE, VIP tourists and corporate clientele. Our team comprises over 120 experienced travel professionals, 55 licensed multilingual tour guides, dedicated VIP and guest relations departments and 24 x 7 support staff. Our services extends to high end, luxury travel services and products to our valued partners, and is renowned as achievers of the unattainable with regard to VIP services and amenities. We cater to many high profile CEO’s including top 20 billionaires enlisted on Forbes, famous celebrities, and international government dignitaries.Royal Gulf Tourism successfully diversified into newer markets, primarily being India, Czech, Slovak, EEC, USA, Philippines, Africa and South Africa, thus garnering global presence in over 30 countries. Having successfully served over 1.2 million leisure and MICE tourists, we continue to be recognized as a ”the most reliable destination management company”, and the benchmark of excellence for inbound tourism in UAE. As a preferred partner for 500+ hotels and attractions in the region, we offer the best deals across hotel bookings, excursions, transfers, guides, and UAE visas.
https : // www . royalgulf . net
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications Experience: Minimum 3 years experience in Accounting in Travel & Tourism/ DMC company in UAE Education:Post Graduation Degree (M.Com or MBA)Knowledge & Skills: VAT Compliance & calculations, General Accounting Principles, Bookkeeping upto Finalization, MIS Reporting, Financial Statement Preparation,Strong numeracy, Data gathering & Analytical skills Personal Qualities: Good communicator, Polite & Calm, Dependable, Team player, willing to work extra hours when required Others: Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, etc.Language: Fluency in English
Accounting or Finance