• Compiles and sorts documents, such as invoices and cheques, sustaining business transactions.
• Verifies and posts details of business transactions and maintaining complete general ledger accounts.
• Prepares journal vouchers, accounts statement, etc.
• Reconciles general ledger accounts with various registers.
• Extract General ledger information.
• Reconcile bank & Securities custodian statements.
• Reconcile report discrepancies and problems.
• Codes data for input to dynamical data processing system according to company procedures.
• Reviews balance and interpret computer reports and make corrections.
• Make recommendations on opening new accounts, and closing redundant accounts.
• Recommend changes to chart of accounts.
• Interact with external and internal auditors and providing information for them.
• Support Accounts in the preparation of annual budgets and preparation of budgetary controls reports.
• Any other responsibility that may be permanently or temporarily assigned to him
- 6 to 9 years of experience.
- Transferable visa
- Nationality: Palestine, Syria, Lebanon or Jordan.