- Reconciling the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers
- Completing analysis of the employee expenditures
- Managing income and expenditure accounts
- Generating the company’s financial reports using income and expenditure data
- Keeping a check on the company’s finances based on financial status
- Filing and remitting taxes and other financial obligations
- Initiating and managing financial and accounting software used by the company
- BCom graduate
- Minimum 3 years experience in keeping accounts, monthly closing
- VAT submission and assist in yearly audits
- Need some knowledge of (small scale inventory) look after the warehouse stock.
- Saudi driving license and transferable Saudi residence visa
- Able to join ASAP / immediately
- Require reference.