- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Setup system generated Management Reports and validate
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit and loss statements, etc.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Issue Inventory Reports on monthly basis
- Preparation, validation and submission of monthly and quarterly VAT returns for the UAE entities
- Handle VAT reporting (payables and receivables). Ensure collections and payments are done in line with UAE regulations
- Prepare and manage all documents in line with VAT regulations and other related activities
- Ensure Tax practices are in compliance with UAE financial reporting statutes, standards and financial reporting best practices.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Develop and documented business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Provide auditors with assistance on audits
- Period ending responsibilities of account reconciliation
- Degree in Accounting / Finance or equivalent qualification
- Should know well of UAE VAT Laws
- Good Communication Skills
- Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in UAE.
- Requires advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge in Xero accounting software
- Xero certification preferred
Accounting or finance or similar certification