- Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Prepares checks and follow up all payments (cash & checks).
- Handle petty cash & update daily reimbursement report
- Assist with monthly closings procedures. – Assist with tax computations & returns
- Bachelor of commerce, accounting major
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- With 4- 5 years of similar experience
- Available in Qatar with NOC
Almana Group is one of the largest diversified Groups in Qatar. The Group is actively involved in myriad business areas that include Oil & Gas, General Contracting, Steel and Steel Structures, Real Estate Development, Motor Car Distributorship and Rental, Travel, Beverages, Computer Services, Foreign Exchange, Turnkey Furniture Fitments, Real Estate, Insulation Engineering, Air-conditioning & Automobile Leasing Please see our Group website www.almanagroup.com for a brief idea about us.